- ACCURATELY MEASURE 10 PARAMETERS - Accurately Measure Your Leukocytes, Nitrite, Urobilinogen, Protein, pH, Blood, Specific Gravity, Ketone, Bilirubin, & Glucose in 2 Minutes or Less or Your Money Back. What Do You Have To Lose? Hit the 'add-to-basket' Button Now to try these 10 Parameter Test Strips 100% Risk-Free.
- GET 10 RESULTS WITH ONE TEST. If you're going to test your urine, why not get multiple results at the same time? It's the same process as testing for ketones or for pH individually, but you're getting more.
- KNOW YOUR BODY BETTER. Checking urine is one of the safest, easiest, and most accurate way to know more about your body. This allows you to plan what food and drinks to eat and take in and which ones to avoid.
- DETECT EARLY SIGNS OF URINARY TRACT INFECTION. Test your body before it the infection begins to establish itself. Leukocyte & Nitrites are commonly used to check for UTI. Keeping an eye on those parameters will help inform you of an infection.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE. We advise to test the second time you urinate for the day. Keep the test strip in contact with the urine midstream for 2 seconds. Shake off excess urine and match the coloured strip to the colour chart in the box or bottle.
Check for possible Urinary Tract Infection through Leukocytes and Nitrite Test. Leukocytes indicate white blood cells in the urine, while Nitrite screens possible asymptomatic infections caused by nitrate-reducing bacteria. A positive Leukocytes and Nitrite test suggests a possible UTI. The Urobilinogen and Bilirubin tests are most commonly used to screen liver diseases. The presence of excreted Urobilinogen and Bilirubin suggests a possible deterioration of liver functions and an early indication of possible liver disease. Ideal result for Urobilinogen is less than 17 µmol/l (< 1mg/dl) and Bilirubin should be negative. A positive protein test in urine usually indicates Proteinuria, the presence of protein in the kidneys. The pH test measures the acidity of urine. A result of approximately 7.0 indicates a balanced body pH. Blood in urine could indicate UTI, Kidney infection, medication, menstruation, strenuous exercise. Specific Gravity check the water and urine concentration of the body to help evaluate kidney functions. Ideal results should be around 1.020 – 1.030. Testing ketones are used for different reasons. The top uses are for various diets (ketogenic, paleo, atkins). Ketones in the urine is a sign that your body is using fat for energy. In a nutritional diet, a person will have to achieve ketosis or nutritional ketosis which will effectively make the body burn fat for fuel instead of sugar from carbohydrates. The idea is get high ketones if you are trying to achieve ketosis through nutritional dieting. Glucose in the urine could indicate renal glycosuria. Ideal result would be negative. Please note: If you have any questions or concerns about your results, please seek advise from your healthcare professional.